Spur is looking for dedicated and positive thrift store clothing processors for the Downtown Rescue Mission in Huntsville. The ideal candidate will be speedy and accurate, sorting, processing, and pricing incoming items. The primary responsibility will be tagging and hanging items for resale and assisting in weekly clothing pull and re-tag. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time, lift 30 lbs unassisted, and communicate, read and write. Hours and days will be varied as business dictates. Candidate must follow all safety rules and policies. Candidate must have stable and polite behavior.
Duties expected of this position are:
- Tagging and hanging items for resale, meeting a specific quota of pieces per hour
- Working on sales floor, cleaning store, and other general organization or maintenance as needed
- Performing other duties and attending meetings as assigned by the Thrift Store Manager
- Helping put out clothes on sales floor, as well as organize and maintain clothing racks, if needed
- Perform other duties as assigned throughout