Position schedule will be based on the school’s standard schedule. While some districts may offer opportunities outside of the regular school schedule, these are not guaranteed and opportunities will be limited.
This position will prepare and serve food items to students and/or school personnel.
Job Duties may include
– Arranging food and beverages in order to serve them to students and staff in a safe and efficient manner
– Cleaning utensils, equipment, and food storage, preparation and serving areas (e.g. sweeping, mopping, garbage removal, washing tables, etc.)
– Inspecting food items and/or supplies to verify quantity and specifications of orders and/or to comply with mandated health standards
– Interacting in a positive manner with students, staff, administration, and the general public to establish a friendly and welcoming environment for customer dining
– Conducting inventory of food, condiments, and supplies to ensure availability of items
– Maintaining food service equipment
– Maintaining strict confidentiality concerning student records
– Performing other duties as assigned
– Able to work on an on-call basis
– Friendly and approachable attitude
– Prior related experience working with children
– Punctual and professional
– Maintains a professional appearance.
– Able to lift heavy objects up to 65 lbs.