Spur is looking for enthusiastic and approachable candidates to fill site leader positions for the Huntsville Afterschool Labs The ideal candidate for the job would enjoy working with students as well as have a firm understanding of how to ensure an optimal and safe student environment. Site leaders are expected to be punctual and professional as well as maintain a professional appearance. The candidate must be 21 or older. Positions schedules will be based on the school’s standard schedule, however, some districts may offer opportunities outside of the regular school schedule. Extra opportunities are dictated entirely by the district in which they fall and are not guaranteed. Candidates must be able to work on an on-call basis.
The duties and requirements for this position are:
- Supervising students consistently during designated hours
- Teaching enrichment lessons
- Leading students in a variety of structure and unstructured activities
- Ensuring proper student behavior and following designated behavior management systems
- Ensuring that school spaces are kept clean and organized
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 40 lbs.
Note: Applying to this team is the first step to employment with Afterschool Labs. We will be in touch with more information n about additional requirements once you are selected as a potential candidate.