Spur is looking for self-starting and professional restaurant pop up servers in the Houston area. The ideal candidate will always be positive and engaging, as you will be the face of the restaurant. Duties will usually last from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. from set up to pull down.
Duties expected of this position are:
• Assisting with the setup and take down of the pop up; including but not limited to unloading and loading food, setting up tables, chafers and sneeze guards, tidying up the space, setting up and running the point of sale, and setting up TV menus.
• Ensuring food is kept in warmers or on burners as well as POS ready 15 minutes before services begin
• Greeting the customers: maintaining positive and cheerful, explaining the menu, simplifying the lunch process and keeping the line moving quickly
• Taking customers’ orders
• Solving problems such as troubleshooting the POS or TV menu
• Candidate must be able to lift50 lbs. multiple times through the shift
• Candidates must have reliable transportation.