Spur is looking for hard working and upstanding candidates for donor relation coordinator positions in the Huntsville area. The ideal candidate will demonstrate high levels of responsibility and accountability for the donations they are charged to manage. Must possess bachelor’s degree or working towards degree in related field. Must have 1-2 years’ experience demonstrating skills necessary to perform essential duties, be proficient in Microsoft Office, and have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be comfortable working with CRM databases. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time, lift 30 lbs unassisted.
Duties expected of this position are:
- Process all gifts and pledges; batch reports of donor gifts and pledges
- Data entry and management of donor information in the CRM database, including giving information and history
- Generate and distribute donor receipts and acknowledgement letters, update letters, and other routine correspondence to current and prospective donors in a timely manner, preparing mailings of various sizes, and filing correspondence and other records
- Make outbound calls to current and prospective donors
- Respond to inquiries, phone calls, and e-mails in a timely and responsive manner
- Provide administrative support to all areas of the department, as directed