Prior to working in and for Orange County Public Schools, all contracted personnel must complete the following steps to secure their OCPS vendor badge.
Please be aware, a badge is required for vendors and independent contractors under contract with The School Board of Orange County to be permitted access on school grounds when students are present or have direct contact with students. This identification card is non-transferable and must be worn on your person when you are on Orange County School property. This card must be presented to any Orange County School Board employee upon request.
Obligation to Inform District of Arrest
Pursuant to Florida Statues, each contractor shall agree to inform his/her employer or the party to whom s/he is under contract and the School District within forty-eight hours if s/he is arrested for any of the disqualifying offenses. A contractor who willfully fails to comply with this subsection commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in F.S. 775.082 or 775.083.
To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, please follow these simple instructions:
- Schedule a fingerprinting appointment
- Visit https://schedule.fieldprint.com ($83.75 total cost)
- Enter an e-mail address under “NEW USERS/SIGN UP” and click the “SIGN UP” button. Follow the instructions for creating a password and security question and then click “SIGN UP AND CONTINUE”
- Enter the FieldPrint Code: FPSDOCVenDirConGrBadge
- Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
- At the end of the process, print the confirmation page. Take the confirmation page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
- If you have any questions or problems registering, you may contact our customer service team at 877-614-4364 [email protected]
NOTE: Fingerprinting is completed for the purposes of doing an FBI national criminal history background check. By using this code you are instructing OCPS that you need to fingerprint. Having been cleared elsewhere does not guarantee clearance. Since you have told us you will have contact with students, the JLA will not be used to adjudge your eligibility. Instead, OCPS will use FS 1012.465 and district hiring guidelines to determine eligibility for a badge granting student contact. All decisions concerning criminal history are made by the School Board of Orange County. After fingerprinting, all communication should be directed to the school district. Do not contact FieldPrint unless instructed to do so by Orange County Public Schools. ALL BADGES REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF ORANGE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND MUST BE RETURNED UPON DEMAND.
Vendor badge pick-up: Once your background check and badge have been processed you will receive an email from Fieldprint with instructions to pick up your OCPS Vendor badge within 7 to 10 business days. Present the email and your photo ID in order to obtain an OCPS vendor badge.
Orange County Public Schools
6501 Magic Way
Orlando FL 32801
(407) 317-3200 – Ext. 2026101
TUESDAY & THURSDAY ONLY 9:00 AM -3:00 PM
It is recommended you call before coming.
Documenting this Qualification
- To upload into the Spur app go to the search tool in the bottom left side in the app
- Under qualifications select “View All”
- Find the qualification labeled “OCPS Contact Vendor Badge”
- Select I have this qualification.
- Click next
- Upload a clear picture of your badge
- 3.Click submit.
A Spur representative will approve your qualification.