In order to apply for School Nutrition positions with Gwinnett County Public Schools, you must pass a physical, tuberculosis (TB) test, and human performance evaluation (HPE) through Concentra.
Obtaining this Qualification
- Schedule an appointment for your GCPS background check, here.
- At the fingerprint appointment GCPS will give you a Concentra Authorization Form. Take that form to one of the Concentra locations listed on the form. Call to schedule your appointment and obtain office hours. The phone number will be listed on the form.
- Lawrenceville (755 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd., Suite 1600)
- Norcross (6475 Jimmy Carter Blvd., Suite 200)
- Johns Creek (108200 Abbots Bridge Rd., Suite 3000)
- Please allow 2 hours to complete all of the necessary tests, and follow these guidelines:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. If you wear high heels, you will not be able to complete the necessary tests.
- Do not bring children with you. They are not allowed in the testing facility.
- Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, school ID, etc.)
- A copy of the Concentra Authorization Form
- During your appointment, you will receive a card with information on when to return to have your TB skin test results read. Return to the clinic during the designated time frame to have your results read. If you do not return to the clinic to have your TB test results read in the designated time frame, you will have to complete this process again. You will be responsible for the cost of a second TB test.
During this follow-up, you will receive a form called Clearance Letter and TB Test results.
Documenting this Qualification
Take a photo of your Clearance Letter and TB test results form from Concentra. The following information should be clearly visible:
- Your results from each test
- Assessment of your qualification for school nutrition work
- Examining physician’s signature and date
How to upload a copy of your Concentra Medical Exam qualification in the Spur app.
- To upload into the Spur app go to the search tool in the bottom left side in the app
- Under qualifications select “View All”
- Find the qualification labeled “Concentra Medical Exam”
- Select I have this qualification.
- Click Next
- Upload a clear picture of your test results
- Click Submit
A Spur representative will approve your qualification.